Report pal is a simple concept – move snow reporting into the cloud
Instead of controlling your snow report from your website (which can change every couple of years, resulting in more costs to build, time re-training staff and having to re-integrate with 3rd parties), move it into the cloud and have a consistent platform, season after season.
Report Pal makes use of the latest technologies on offer from Amazon Web Services, giving you a rock solid, always on snow reporting platform that’s lightning fast.
Every ski resort is different, so Report Pal has been built from the ground up so that we can customise it to suit you. No more working your way around limitations of your website CMS, you can input and output what you like.
We’ll setup your output in MTN.XML format – the industry standard. Your data will be easily shared with 3rd parties like SnoCountry.
Report Pal includes
- Many Reporters
- Report Pal intelligently merges saved reports from multiple people into a single source of truth.
- Unlimited logins – everyone can, and should, have their own login credentials.
- Reporter details are logged against each snow report update so you know who made what change and when.
- Make a report the night before, to publish early hours of the morning.
- Reset portions of the report each day, eg. Reset grooming so that groomer drivers only have to set what they’ve groomed, no prep or cleanup first.
- Social media integration
- Snow report Tweets are automatically prepared for you. Post them when you’re ready directly from Report Pal.
- New social media integrations coming soon – let us know what you want!
- MTN.XML output
- MTN.XML is the industry standard for digital snow reports. When your website/app changes, your 3rd party integrations don’t have to.
- See mtnxml.org for more info.
- Data history – no report is destroyed
- Point-in-time history – If you need to know what your report said at any point in time, we can take a snapshot, allowing you to see fine detail of the past.
- Rollback – Sometimes people make mistakes and you just want to start again fresh. Since Report Pal doesn’t discard any data, we can resurrect any old report to act as a new starting point.
- Give us your trail lengths and areas and the total open and groomed area and lengths will be worked out for you and injected into your report on the fly.
- AWS hosted
- Database, application, scheduling, delivery. Report Pal uses the industry’s best practise and best services from Amazon.
- Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb, Pinterest, Foursquare and Slack.
- Multiple levels of redundancy and failover in each service.
- MTN.XML feeds delivered via CloudFront for high speed and reliability.